Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I mean, who actually eats at Chili's anyway?

  • Some people have $1,000 a day drug habits... thank God, I don't, but I have developed a $100 a month Yankee Candle habit.

  • USA women's soccer goalkeeper Hope Solo is a cutie...
Photobucket

  • If John McCain were a flavor of Blue Bell ice cream, he would be Pecan Pralines ‘n Cream... Barack Obama would be Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... my vote is for Pecan Pralines ‘n Cream, but I really wish Mint Chocolate Chip was a candidate.

  • The nicer Murano glass accent pieces are pretty damn cool... see for yourself...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

  • I'm 35 years old... you would think I would have sense enough not to consume so much candy as to cause myself a rather significant tummy-ache... and you would be wrong. Eeeeewwwww, my gut.

  • My next great culinary experiment??? Fried guacamole... yes, FRIED GUACAMOLE!!!

  • Professional wrestling on the Sci-Fi Channel... I don't get it.

  • Man... I really ate too much candy! I think I'm gonna puke.

  • I've come up with the name for my fantasy football team this season... "Big, Sweaty, Black Guys".

  • Today on the ABC NewsOne feed, there was video of a monkey run amok at Shibuya station in Tokyo... absolute comedy gold!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the monkey that got loose in Japan about a month ago? His handlers tried to shoot him with a tranq rifle, and he slapped it out of the guy's hands before he could get a shot off. Brilliant!

Ted said...

Monkeys aren't to be trifled with... especially Japanese monkeys!